Monday, August 3, 2009

1980 Dundee Mills. Inc Fabric?

My friend has this fabric from when she was a baby. I'm not too sure of the history, but instead the fabric it says 1980 Dundee Mills. Inc. I'm trying to locate this fabric for her as a gift, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It has pictures of a bunny hiding behind a bush, another bunny trimming a tree in a shape of a bunny, a bear watering the flowers, another bear planting flowers in the ground, and also a turtle pulling a wagon. Has anyone perhaps seen this fabric or know where I can locate it? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. (I tried to google the company, but I don't think it exists anymore.)

1980 Dundee Mills. Inc Fabric?
There is a Town here in South Africa which ic called Dundee I know there was a fabric factury there in the 1960`s but I really don`t know if it still there.Its in K.Z.N. and is not to far from Durban .I will make inquires for you and try and find out if they could help you.If google could not help then I don`t know if I can but I will try anyway.


Good Bless


Christine
Reply:1995 -- Springs acquires Dundee Mills, Dawson Home Fashions and Nanik window coverings; sells Intek office panel business. Company reorganizes into three groups: Bed Fashions, Bath Fashions and Diversified Products.


http://www.fabrics.net/joan204.asp


OK, so that information won't help you *find* the material you're looking for. Try your local antique stores ~ many of them will have stacks of vintage fabric to look through! Tell the store owner what you're looking for, and your search may be shortened.


Good luck!



hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment