Monday, August 3, 2009

What is the coolest mothers day gift you have ever recieved?

Trying to find a neat and different idea for Mom this year. She is retired, has everything she ever wanted, and no real hobbies except gardening, and I live several states away, so plants or trees are kinda out of the question.

What is the coolest mothers day gift you have ever recieved?
Having never received one as you can readily tell, I can only share stuff I thought my mom liked.





Stuff I got for her that I thought she would like often ended up stored away for posterity somewhere. The stuff that I saw she put in places she could see anytime were things where I put some "heart" into it.





Some examples are: souveniers I got for her while on trips abroad where she could see I was thinking about her even while I was busy with many other things. A small trophy for "world's best mom." A framed poem about how much I appreciated the things she taught me, and another one about the hard times in her life when she sacrificed so I could have, and another about "now I understand what she was trying to explain." And other things that let her know how much I appreciated and loved and thought about her a lot.





Maybe consider sending her your answer to the "hereafter" question with things about her too? Anyway, just my opinions.
Reply:I'm asking the same question.


It seems like no one's on tonight.


I think I'm going to do a balloon and put a picture and confetti in it.



super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment