Monday, April 20, 2009

For busy professionals: would you use a service that ran errands to save yourself time for a fee?

I am considering starting my own business as a personal shopper/errand girl/time saver. I would shop for groceries, gifts, etc. I would run errands like drycleaning, take the dog to get washed, etc. I would pick up mail and water plants when needed. Basically, I could be a personal assistant on a regular basis or for a one-time only. Would anybody out there use this service? How much would you be willing to pay? What types of errands would you have me run? What would you have me buy? I would love some feedback as I am seriously considering leaving my corporate-america job...

For busy professionals: would you use a service that ran errands to save yourself time for a fee?
We have someone who comes in and does the gift and flower buying for our clients, from out of town, as well as for those who work here in the office. It is really a great help. They are very good at what they do. I%26#039;m not sure if it is full time or just part time.


But they are paid very well, from the billing I have seen.


There is another company that has a guy come in just to water and clean our plants. They make pretty good money also.


I don%26#039;t know if I would be willing to leave my day job for that....
Reply:Our company has someone like this. He%26#039;s a sweet old retired guy,


but we don%26#039;t pay him much.



computer

No comments:

Post a Comment