Friday, July 31, 2009

I am wondering if somebody can photoshop a photo or two for me. I would be very grateful! Details are below.

I have a few pictures of my nephew and step-nephew. There are only a handful of pictures of them together, and my step-nephew, the older child, passed away a few days ago. I would like to do something nice with one or two of the photos, perhaps on photofiddle, perhaps not, as a gift to my sister and her husband. They were taken at Disneyland, just about a week before he died. There are three photos, and I was just wondering if anyone knows how to do a few things that would make the pictures a little nicer for display. Remove other people, the bag on the bench, the handrail in front of the rock, for example. My favorite of them is the one called "brothers," but I hate the background, so maybe it could be put in front of the rock and plants of the other picture? I'm not sure what is possible and could never do it myself and cannot afford to pay anyone, so anything anyone can do to help would be great. The photos are at the link below:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/26381145@N0...

I am wondering if somebody can photoshop a photo or two for me. I would be very grateful! Details are below.
I am almost done with one of the pictures email me at knunnemaker@yahoo.com and i will send it to you as soon as i finsh it. if you like what you see i will do the other two
Reply:I can do it with a bit of time. Email me at laurenchildre@gmail.com so I can know where to send them





EDIT: Are these the original size?? If not, email me the full images..



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment