Saturday, July 25, 2009

My valentines day gift from my husband?

were the most beautiful red tulips/mylar i have ever seen. I have read some things on how to care for them but everyone says you have to put them outside. I live in an apartment to which i cant plant them outside this spring. Is there any other way to assure they should live longer than a couple of days? We live in an old drafty apartment so if i sit it in the coldest part of the house where it can still get sunlight would that help? TY

My valentines day gift from my husband?
Not what you want to hear...but sorry, your tulips will not survive indoors. It is probable that they would not even survive in a garden after being forced into bloom. Just get yourself a nice pot of tulips that are budded up and ready to open every spring and enjoy the convenience.
Reply:Onward to the nursury, purchase tulip bulbs, plant NOW and they should be bloomin' by summer:)



hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment